Every solution is unique.
Like senior living communities, every electronic lock and access control solution is unique.
Tech-Sage is a system integrator that designs, sells, installs, trains, supports, and services electronic lock and access control hardware and systems (for both new construction and the retrofit of existing communities). Our only focus is senior living communities and since our inception roughly 10 years ago, we have installed systems in roughly 150 communities. Here's what we do:
- Design access control systems
- Write AHC certified door hardware specifications and schedules
- Coordinate and install all electronic door hardware
- Develop and program custom access control databases
- Provide low voltage consulting services
Over the years we have worked with many manufacturers of electronic locks and access control hardware. Based on this experience as well as the satisfaction of our customers and their residents we selected the Schlage brand of electronic locks and hardware. Schlage was founded in 1909 and has been an industry innovator since its inception. Schlage and Von Duprin are a part of 23 global brands under Allegion, which is North America’s #1 manufacturer of premier security hardware. Both of these brands are used in nearly all of Tech-Sage projects.
Refined design for doors with cylindrical prep. Simplified installation makes it easy to upgrade in minutes. Ideal for resident apartments, offices, and storage spaces for senior living communities.
Elegant design for doors with mortise prep. Options include interior pushbutton for office, privacy, or apartment applications. For even greater security, choose mortise deadbolt.
Schlage Control™ Smart Deadbolt
For resident entry applications. Options include smart deadbolt and interconnected smart lock for single-motion egress.
Electronic credentials change the game.
- Credentials can be issued to residents, employees, visitors or service providers with restrictions to specific days and times
- Electronic credentials can be quickly added and revoked from anywhere
- Single credential can be used across a campus or facility including resident entry, common areas and amenities
- Enjoy the convenience of using a card, smart phone, smart fob, or a smart wrist band to open doors